DyanDorsch 发表于 2022-2-25 14:31:15

Wholesale CBD Company - PayPal Payments

I run a vape store submission site https://vapetelligent.com and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United Kingdom CBD Laws (helpful hints) States that also sells CBD product lines. A Month later, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory site. We do not sell CBD products like CBD oil. We solely provide internet marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health and wellness Retail store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they sell a surprisingly extensive range of CBD products, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It appears that PayPal is employing double standards to many different companies. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restrained my payment possibilities and right now, I am seriously contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely not legal and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am still to consult with an additional lawyer from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at gaoxiaobbs.cn could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

gabriella123 发表于 2022-6-7 15:14:29

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!   www.dancegamesolutions.com
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Wholesale CBD Company - PayPal Payments